Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Daily Trip to School

I start by leaving our flat...


And walk about a third of a mile down Bartlemas Close...


Passing several college sports fields along the way...


And the world's largest artificial tree...

I have no idea what its purpose is
Yep, its fake

At the bottom of the hill, I cross Cowley Road...


And walk about two blocks to the bus stop...


And I hail the bus...


And ride it for about one mile to City Centre...


And then I get off the bus at Queen's Lane bus stop...


And walk another half mile up St Cross Road...


Passing Hollywell Cemetery along the way...

What school doesn't have a cemetery next to its law faculty?

Finally arriving at the St Cross Building

Not exactly the most historical building at the University of Oxford
A view from the final destination

No comments:

Post a Comment